2.4.06

throw your passions into creative pursuits

I went to Lowe's earlier. Bought some container soil, peat moss, and 3 perennials. The weather is not cooperating though. I WANT to put them into the ground and re-pot a dwarf pine tree. Spent part of yesterday cleaning out 2 beds, moving a few plants, and amending the soil–the Geraniums wintering in the garage died from neglect weeks ago so I cleaned out their pots and reused the soil.

LATER THAT SAME DAY:

I actually got the dwarf pine tree re-potted during the little sun break we had. I had to drill 4 more drain holes into the bottom of the pot first–?used a masonry bit. I was also able to get some peat moss stirred into the soil where I'm planning to plant the perennials I bought–?there is quite a bit of clay there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home